Analog Devices Microelectronics and Microprocessors Laboratory
The main research thrust of the Analog Devices Microelectronics and Intel Microprocessors Laboratory (MicroLab) is to develop the integrated circuit (IC) design capabilities of the UP-EEEI. In the long run, it aims to produce globally competitive engineers and technologies to further grow and develop the Philippine semiconductor and electronics industry.
More information about MicroLab at http://www.up-microlab.org/.
Laboratory Contact Number: +632.8.981.8500 loc 3383
Sample researches under MicroLab are as follows:
- Resilient Sensory Swarms for Smart Energy and Environmental Monitoring
- The SmartWire Program
- 1.2V 5.8GHz 90nm CMOS RF Power Amplifier Parameter Enhancement Techniques (Presented on TENSYMP 2014 – IEEE Region 10 Technical Symposium 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Apr 14-16, 2014)
- Timing Analysis and Optimization of Voltage Scaled CMOS Digital Circuits with Dual-Vth Devices (Presented on IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems, Ishigaki Island, Japan, Nov 17-20, 2014)
- Energy Monitoring in Smart Buildings Using Wireless Sensor Networks (Presented on SMART 2014: The Third International Conference on Smart Systems, Devices and Technologies, Jul 20-24, 2014, Paris, France)
- Developing an ARM-based Sensor Platform (Presented on TENCON 2013 – 2013 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Xi’an, China, Oct 22-25, 2013)
- UP Diliman Microfabrication Facility (UPMDF)