Follow the steps below to manually connect to eduroam network. You may also download the instructions here.
Note: Eduroam login requires your complete email address, email@example.com, and your password regardless of the type of device or its operating system. Images may differ from your local environment, but the process is the same.
I) Install eduroam-eeei Wireless Network Profile
- Download the eduroam profile - eduroam-eeei.mobileconfig
- Open the file to install.
- Press Continue to install the wireless network profile and EEEI-CA certificate.
- Enter your EEEI eduroam account and click Install.
II) Connect to eduroam network
- Select eduroam from the available Wi-Fi Networks. You will be connected once authentication succeeds.
For any concerns regarding eduroam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org