Prospective students who wish to pursue graduate research studies in computer networks, wireless communications systems, computer architecture and digital signal processing may enroll in the Computers and Communications option of the graduate program. The following are other specific research areas under Computers and Communications option:
- microprocessor design,
- RISC architecture,
- neural networks,
- low-bit rate speech coding,
- 3-D acoustic simulation,
- speech-to-text and text-to-speech synthesis,
- image/video compression,
- digital modulation and error-control coding,
- microwave circuits and techniques,
- adaptive filters and antenna array processing, and
- commercial mobile communications systems, and radio wave propagation.
Download suggested plan of study under Computers and Communications Option here.