The Office of the College Secretary of the College of Engineering released guidelines* for the processing of Dropping applications online. Students are advised to follow the following steps:
- The Student will email his/her professor to request to drop the course.
- The Faculty Member, after approving the request will email the EEEI Registration Assistant the student's name and student number.
- The EEEI Registration Assistant will download the student's dropping form from CRS and email it to the Office of the College Secretary of the College of Engineering for the College Secretary to affix her e-signature. Afterward, the dropping form will be emailed back to the EEEI Registration Assistant.
- The EEEI Registration Assistant will email the signed dropping form to the student with the payment details including the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) Payment Slip.
- The student will pay the dropping fee at Landbank of the Philippines either over the counter or via PESOnet fund transfer.
- Landbank Account Name: UPD Revolving Fund
- Landbank Account Number: 3072-1006-96
- The student will email the signed dropping form to the Registration and Clearance Section of the Office of the University Registrar with the subject: Bankpayment_Dropping _name for dropping application;
*Notice as of Tuesday, June 9, 2020
** Please note that the University issued guidelines on how to proceed with the remainder of the 2nd semester AY 2019-2020 in light of the challenges presented by the global COVID-19 pandemic. The guidelines include the lifting of the deadline for filing Dropping applications for the 2nd semester AY 2019-2020. You may review the guidelines here: https://tinyurl.com/UPDguidelines2semAY19-20