Application to the EEEI Graduate Programs are accomplished online. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Please follow the following procedures:
- Request three (3) former professors or immediate supervisors who are technical experts to be your references.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee at the UP Diliman Cashier's Office, University of the Philippines, Diliman (map here). Filipino citizens will be charged Php 100.00. Resident foreign applicants will be charged Php 200.00. Please keep the receipt for documentation.
- Prepare a scanned copy of the following documents:
- Official Transcript of Records bearing your school's seal and the registrar's signature
- Official Receipt issued by the UP Diliman Cashier's Office for the non-refundable Application Fee
- PSA Birth Certificate (for Filipino applicants)
- Passport Data Page (for foreign applicants)
- TOEFL Official report (for foreign applicants whose native language or primary medium of instruction in secondary school is not English)
- Accomplish the online application form at tinyurl.com/EEEGradApp1s1920. A recommendation form will be emailed to your references afterward. They will be requested to fill this form online and submit the same on or before the (extended) deadline of June 7, 2019. Applicants are STRONGLY ADVISED to coordinate and follow up with their references to ensure that they submit the form on time
- You will be notified regarding the results of your application through email. Only when admitted to the program will a student be asked to submit physical copies of the documents that were scanned and submitted in Step #2 and Step #3 to the National Graduate School of Engineering.
- Graduate Program application process for the 1st Semester is open from the last week of January until the last Friday of March. If the applicant is also applying for a scholarship, the deadline is set earlier: on the second Friday of March.
- For the 1st Sem of 2019-2020, the application process is open until March 29, 2019. The deadline for those who will also be applying for ERDT scholarship is on March 15, 2019.
- Application for the 1st Sem of 2019-2020 has been extended to 5:00 p.m. of June 7, 2019.
Graduate Program application process for the 2nd Semester is open from the last week of August until the last Friday of October. If the applicant is also applying for a scholarship, the deadline is set earlier: on the second Friday of October.
You may email email@example.com for further information