Follow the steps below to manually connect to eduroam network. You may also download the instructions here.
Note: Eduroam login requires your complete email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password regardless of the type of device or its operating system. Images may differ from your local environment, but the process is the same.
I.) Install EEEI-CA.
- Download the certificate EEEI-CA.
- Open the file and Install the Certificate.
- Install the certificate on the Local Machine.
- Install it as a Trusted Root Certificate Authority.
- Press Finish to confirm certificate installation.
II.) Setup Network Connection.
- Open Network and Sharing Center. You can right click the network icon in the system tab and select Network and Sharing Center, or search for it using Windows Start button.
- Select “Set up a new connection or network”
- Select “Manually connect to a wireless network”
- Enter the following:
- Click Next then Change connection settings.
- On the Security tab, match the configuration below:
- Go to Settings. Enter anonymous identity, eduroam server, and verify it against UP-EEEI CA.
- Go to Advanced settings and tick Specify authentication mode then select User authentication.
- Press Ok to finish.
- Navigate to the available Wi-Fi networks and connet to eduroam.
- Enter your EEE account with your password.
- You will be connected to the eduroam network when the authentication succeeds.
For any concerns regarding eduroam, please email email@example.com