Electrical and Electronics Engineering Institute

University of the Philippines - Diliman

Application for Shifting or Transferring

  1. Get a form from the Engineering Administration Office at 2/F Melchor Hall.
  2. Fill out the form.
  3. Write a formal letter (addressed to the Institute Chairman) asking permission to shift/transfer, with a brief explanation of why you are shifting/transfering.
  4. Submit the formal letter with true copy of grades (TCG) or the transcript of records (TOR) from your school to the Engineering Administration Office.
  5. Pay the application fee.
  6. Make sure that you follow-up the status of your application in the Engineering Administration Office.