- Accomplished application form [Get the application form, together with the letters of recommendation forms, from the NGSE Office, or download the forms below or at NGSE website (http://coe.upd.edu.ph/ngse/)]
- Letters of recommendation [Request letters or recommendations (two for master’s and three for the doctoral degree) from individuals who have previously supervised you (a professor, an employee or administrator, or an expert in the field related to your area of specialization).]
- Official transcript of records of undergraduate and graduate work of all schools attended: one original transcript bearing the school seal and registrar’s signature and two photocopies. Certified English translations should also be submitted when necessary.
- NSO Birth Certificate: Original and Photocopy
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- A non-refundable application fee of PhP100.00 for Filipino citizens or PhP 200.00 for resident foreign applicants. Pay at the Cashier’s Office (behind PNB Bldg.), U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City. For non-resident foreign applicants, send a check in the amount of US $ 20.00 payable to the “University of the Philippines”.
- Additional requirement for foreign applicants whose first language is not English: Certification of English language proficiency – Official Test of English as a Foreign Language score report. A score of at least 500 (paper-based), 173 (computer-based) or 61 (internet-based) in the TOEFL is required. (Educational Testing Service: http://www.ets.org)
Submit the above requirements to the NGSE Office on or before June15 to qualify for the 1st semester, or on September 15 for the 2nd semester admission. For foreign applicants, submit the application on or before August 15 for the 1st semester, or January 15 for the 2nd semester.
Please visit National Graduate School of Engineering website at http://coe.upd.edu.ph/ngse/ for more information and forms.